I began the day waking up relatively early which was unplanned since I would have actually would have slept in. I spent the morning with my dog catching up on things and then I ran to the mall to purchase $15 pumps at Charlotte Russe (they were having a sale) and a bra that would fit my in with my ASOS dress.
Then I went to turbo kicking class with my best friend who afterwards came over to my house to get ready for my dinner. My dinner was at this latin/mexican restaurant and I think there were about 12 people, mostly co-workers and close friends.
During dinner I had a glass of wine and I am honestly not a classy Cat because wine is not my forte, but like my co-worker said "You will like it with age" & she might be right :) although I could not taste the bitterness towards the last few sips.
Once dinner was over I opened my presents that I am very thankful for!
I received the following (that I can recall)
- Disclosed amount of money from Mum & Daddy
- Giftcards from My Big Brother
- Handmade bracelet and forever 21 jewelry from Jillian
- Ciate Caviar Nail Polish Kit from Cassandra a.k.a. Wear2Day
- Watercolor portrait of my Pomeranian Tobi from Thai Binh
- Victoria Secret PINK skinny yoga pants from Tuyet
- Metallic Lace Top from Julie
- A singing donkey and two ceramic knick-knacks from Tom & Chung
- Victoria Secret Gift card from Steven
- Victoria Secret Gift card from Chris & King
- & Countless alcoholic drinks.... thank you!
After dinner we went to 2 bars...the one in which we work at and a local bar that specializes in martinis and has this amazing popcorn. I cannot tell you how much I drank, but it was enough to make me very very tipsy/faded. My favorite drink of the night...weirdly enough was the shots O.O"
Maybe I'm crazy! Oh and if you are wondering what kind of personality I have when I'm drinking...I'm miss giggles >.<
This was a super long post, I probably will not be re-reading it because I'm just lazy! Hope you enjoyed reading my journal-like entry :)