I think this DIY has potenial to be placed anywhere in the household such as offices, bedrooms, or even your living room.
You can also use these vases for events such as weddings, showers, and birthdays. Overall this piece is very inexpensive to create.
Things you will need:
Glass Jar (I up-cycled a bath and bodyworks candle jar) Glue Sticks (for hot glue guns)
Flowers (I purchased mine from the dollar tree) Candle warmer
1. Cut up pieces glue sticks into small pieces. The smaller the pieces, the easier it will melt.
2. Place the pieces into the jar and then set the jar on to the candle warmer, don't forget to turn it on!
3. The melting process varies, it took about 4 hours total to melt all the way through.
4. In-between the melting process before the glue is completely melted, you can to add your floral arrangement so that it will stay in place. Or you can add it after all the glue has melted and a cooled down a bit.
5. If you have placed the flowers using the in-between step, it will take about 2 hours to cool. If you are in a hurry you can place them int the fridge to cool faster.
If you are a visual DIY type of person, you can watch the video via this link. Or click to the video tab to watch all the DIYs on this blog.
Until next time, Ciao.